When we’re considering whether to reupholster your outdated furniture, I’ll ask you these questions:
- Is the furniture still comfortable to your body size?
- Was the frame well-made and still solid?
- What is the price to buy brand new with a similar quality?
- Can we find a fabric you like from the vendor?
- Selecting the Ideal Fabric
- Determine Arm Style
- Skirt or no-Skirt
- Refreshing or Changing the Wood Color
- Adding Nail Heads or Decorative Tacks
- Free Pick Up and Delivery
Our Upholsterer will repair any springs, coils, stuffing, etc. that need to be done.